Local issues to Council
— filed under: Greenways walks, Deanes Buses, Fundraising, membership, Plant list, clean up Australia
This contains copies of letters, documents and links about current issues that Bywong Community Association is concerned about.
- This link will take you to documents such as information brochures about council services, annual reports, fees and charges and many more.
- Local Environment Plan 2010
- Waste management
- Contains frequently asked questions FAQs about the proposed waste transfer facility at Macs Reef Road, what it will cost to build, what is will cost residents to use the facility and some examples of different types of households and what they expect to pay.
- Locality signs for Bywong
- Copies of letters to Council requesting locality road signs for Bywong.
- Bywong Roads
- This contains information relevant to roads and Palerang Council.
- Information about Palerang Council
- Bywong forms part of the Palerang shire with nine councillors elected to represent everyone in shire. Council meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month, except for January. Council offices are based in both Bungendore and Braidwood.
- Climate change funding - Bywong suggestions February 2009
- A collection of local view on what could be done with climate change funding.
- Draft Submission from Bywong Community on the Palerang Social and Community Development Plan 2006
- Draft Submission from Bywong Community sent on 20th April, 2007
- No Sutton Quarry - information from 23 November 2005